Come Join Our Team!
Do You Have A Passion For Pets And Enjoy Working With Them?
- We cannot guarantee hours or monthly income
- Daily and weekly hours vary
- Summer months, September, and Holidays tend to be busier
- College Students And Active Retirees Are Encouraged To Apply
- Variable Hours/ Weekly Schedule
- We Have A Great Reputation And Are Always Growing!
You will be a great addition to our team if you:
- Have a high level of integrity
- Are cheerful and positive
- Are a self starter
- Can work efficiently alone
- Can pass a criminal background check
- Can pass a drug screen test
- Are able to communicate clearly to clients and Office staff
- Have reliable transportation
- Are over 18 years old/ able to work in U.S.
- Have a smart phone with camera, texting, gps, & Internet access
- Have slip resistant shoes and a rain coat
- You can commit to working with us for at least 6 months
- Weekend Pet Sitter, Part Time position.
Availability needed: Weekend shifts 3-4 days a week, typically Friday-Monday
- Weekday Pet Sitter, Part Time Position
Availability needed: Weekday shifts 4-5 days a week, typically Monday-Friday
- Overnight/housesitting Availability needed: 10-12 hours overnight as needed